Mr. Voss is a trial attorney. Although he has handled a variety of civil and criminal litigation, he now concentrates his practice in the areas of complex family law. Mr. Voss represents clients through all aspects of separation and divorce, including child custody and support, spousal support, property division, and negotiation of marital settlement agreements. Mr. Voss also handles child abuse and neglect matters, as well as protective orders and peace orders. Mr. Voss has extensive experience in handling divorces involving military members--representing both those serving in the military, as well as their spouses.
Prior to founding Voss Law, LLC, Mr. Voss was a partner at the firm of Burch & Voss where he managed and oversaw the firm's family law department and operated the Baltimore County practice. Mr. Voss graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law where he served as the Managing Editor of the school's Law Forum publication. He was active in the Family Law Clinics and Student Fellowship for the Center for Children, Family and the Courts, where he worked with attorneys and Judges in Maryland to assist in improving the management of family law cases in the judicial system, and to aid in developing statutory guidelines for attorneys representing children.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Honors: Center for Family, Children & Courts Fellowship Program, Family Law Clinic
- Law Review: University of Baltimore, Law Forum Managing Editor, 2003 - 2004; Published Author
- B.A., Mary Washington College, Fredericksburg, Virginia; Major: Political Science
Contact Ronald Voss